Saturday 6 July 2013

THE LONE RANGER (review)




            Release:          3rd July
            Rating:            6.5/10
            Genre:            action-adventure-western
            Starring:         Johnny Depp, Armie Hammer, William Fichtner
            Run time:        149min
Plot:                Native American warrior Tonto recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice.
My view:         From the guys who brought us Pirates of the Caribbean! I love the western theme to it, and I must admit it’s been long since I sat down and watched one with such. It is total entertainment throughout! And given Johnny Depp is involved, it had me laughing like a nut job. They spent a lot to make the movie and it is visible in the visuals and stunts. Totally worth watching

The Guru

No comments:

Post a Comment